Business Development Manager Travel
For the following Independent Sales Territories
UK, US, CANADA & AUSTRALIA
SRI HOLIDAYS is a major DMC for the Top Asian Travel Destinations (Sri Lanka, The Maldives, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia/Bali & India) and B2B travel business is a key growth pillar and has a vast amount of market headroom to improve and expand, especially within the sales territories mentioned above. Therefore, it is crucial we find the right person as a Business Development Manager Travel to play a pivotal role in the continued growth of our B2B travel business. You will be responsible for developing and winning new business opportunities, managing the full sales cycle including sourcing leads, identifying the client requirements, presenting / meeting, closing, implementing, and allocating to one of your Travel Consultants*; whilst further developing a deeply professional relationship with the client.
*Once you are familiar with our company, the internal process flow, destination details and unique product range you will recruite and train additional Independent Travel Consultants (profit sharing) to add to your sales volume. Your Travel Consultants will be responsible for their allocated sales region, specified travel styles, special interests travel and/or customized products like Guided Group Tours (Sightseeing, Adventure, Activities, Romance/Honeymoon, Religious & Special Interest), Incentive Travel, Health (Wellness, Fitness & Medical Tourism). Multi Centre Holidays and Business and Leisure Conferences. Since you will be point of contact the Travel Consultants can work with both, B2B & B2C customers.
- Best commission rates in the business.
- Guaranteed commission for all future sales (we don’t poach – your customers will stay yours, even if they contact us directly).
- A luxurious ‘niche’ market with once-in-a-lifetime destinations.
- Exclusivity in your sales territory.
- Extensive and ongoing training for you and your Travel Consultants.
- Tailor-made packages on demand.
- Promotional material for on & offline campaigns.
- Have significant experience in a sales driven environment, preferably travel related.
- Generate new leads by cold calling.
- Be creative. At this stage, 100% of our business is managed through a high touch, concierge style approach. None of our B2B business is managed via an online booking portal. It’s imperative that the individual required for this role will totally believe in the power and the value of personal concierge and relationships.
- Pride yourself on building loyal and mutual trusting relationships with our company, your clients and Travel Consultants.
- Be focused on your own personal development as well as the future of our business, participating in the ongoing success of the business and contributing with new and innovate ideas and ways of working.
- Be a legal resident in your chosen sales territory.